We are loading the locations, please wait…
A masterpiece of the architect Fernando Guerrero Strachan, the building was inaugurated in 1926 by King Alfonso XIII under the name of Hotel Príncipe de Asturias. During the Civil War, its facilities served as a field hospital to care for the wounded during the war. After the war, the building was reopened under the new name of Miramar, although in the 1960s it began to decline, leading to its closure in 1967. Two decades later, it was recovered as the headquarters of the Palace of Justice of Málaga, while, after its acquisition by ‘Santos’ chain, it regained its past splendour when it was remodelled and inaugurated at the end of 2016 as the only five-star hotel in the capital.